Comment on page
Expense categories and payment methods can be configured under
Manage -> Expenses Administration. Also, Managers can view and approve or reject subordinate expenses under the same module.
Admins can view and edit expenses from all employees.
Employees can add expenses under
Finance -> Expenses->Add New
Fill the necessary fields
· Date — Add the date of the expense
· Payment method — Select the payment method whether cash, cheque or card payment
· Payee — Name of the employee needs to get the payment
· Expense Category — Select the expense category accordingly
· Currency — Enter the currency which needs to be paid in
· Amount — Enter the total amount of expense
In addition to this, you can request your employees to attach proofs here. For example, they can attach a receipt of the expense.
Follow the below steps;
- 1.Go to the dashboard and click on the Expense Management module or You can go to the Admin module and click on the Expense Administration session
- 3.Then Add a meaning full Name to the expense and Save
You can define 1st, 2nd and 3rd level approvers for employees (while editing an employee). These approvers and the employee's direct supervisor will be involved in the approval process of most of the entities added by employees.
In order to enable multi-level approval for the employee expenses;
- 1.Log in to the Admin account
- 2.Go to the System module and select Settings session
- 3.Click on to the Other tab
- 4.Under the Other tab bottom, you will be able to find Expense: Enable multilevel approvals. Click on the edit button to make changes
- 5.Set the value to Yes and save it.
Once an employee requests an expense, the manager will receive a notification to the top right corner:
You can click on the notification to proceed. If not,
- 1.Go to the Finance Module
- 2.Click on the Expenses Session
- 3.Under the Subordinate Expenses tab, you will be able to find the requested expense
- 4.Click on the blue color Change Status option to proceed
- 5.Change the status to Approved and then click on the Change Expense Status option
If the Setting
Expense: Pre-Approve Expensesis set to Yes (change the value to 1), all new expenses will be approved automatically
Expense report can be downloaded under
Admin Reports -> Reportsby specifying a date range.