Comment on page
If you are using icehrm cloud please skip this chapter
Before installing IceHrm please make sure your system supports following requirements you’ll need to make sure your system has before you start.
Operating system: Dabian (8/9/10) or Ubuntu (18 LTS or 20 LTS) - Any other linux distribution will also, but we recommend to select a long term support (LTS) release
Nginx (Recommended) or Apache.
Database: MySQL 5.7 (MySQL 8.0 is not supported yet)
PHP: PHP 7.0 or Higher (IceHrm works with PHP 5.6 but the support will be removed soon)
These are optional components which could improve icehrm performance
- If you are installing the IceHrmPro you should have received the files after purchase.
- Copy the downloaded file to the path you want to install iCE Hrm in your server and extract.
- Create a mysql DB for and user. Grant all on iCE Hrm DB to new DB user.
- Visit iCE Hrm installation path in your browser.
- During the installation form, fill in details appropriately.
- Once the application is installed use the username = admin and password = admin to login to your system.
After installation the settings module can be accessed by login in as admin and going to System->Settings
Notification cron is used to send periodic notifications. Document expiry notifications will depend on this scheduler.
To trigger the scheduler you need to run following file
In linux environment a cron should be setup to run every 10 minutes.
This can be done by placing following line in your crontab. Depending on your server you can edit crontab sudo vi /etc/crontab
or you can use crontab -e command
/10 * (IceHrm Root)/app/cron.php
make sure that (IceHrm Root)/app/cron.php file is executable * Setting up Windows Scheduler For setting up the windows scheduler please check http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows/schedule-task#1TC=windows-7