IceHrm defines a clear and simple process for conducting performance reviews for your employees. The process can be broken down into the following steps.
- 1.Admin / Manager create a questionnaire for employee self-assessment
- 2.Admin / Manager initiate a performance review for an employee
- 3.The employee receives a notification about the performance review
- 4.The employee fills in the self-assessment and submits it
- 1.Admin / Manager create a questionnaire for getting feedback
- 2.Admin / Manager creates feedback forms and assigns it to peers and connects each feedback into a review
- 3.Employees provide feedback by filling in the questionnaire
- 1.Create Performance Review templates and assign them to the Employee and Employee's Manager
- 2.The manager uses the self-assessment and feedback as an indication to evaluate the employee for the given period
- 3.The manager adds notes to the employees' performance review
In order to get feedback from employees about their work performance or about other colleagues’ work performance using IceHrm, you will need to create a template under performance review. To do this:
1. Log in to the Admin account or also you can log in as a Manager or Supervisor
2. Got to the
Admin->Performance Review moduleon the Dashboard or
Employees Module->Performance Reviews
3. IceHrm Performance Review module has three tabs:
a. Performance Review
b. Review Feedback
c. Review Template
4. First, you need to create a Review Template.
5. Click on Add New in order to generate a new review template. Using Add Field option you can create your questions.
6. When adding a Filed;
a. Add a Question ID — this should have lower case letters, numbers or _
b. Then Enter the Question
c. Then you need to select a Field Type –Under IceHrm performance review, you can add a few different field types according to your requirements. You can add a Text Field, Text Area or you can allow Select Options or File Upload or you can also allow entering Date or Time.
*** If you select the Text Area or Text Field, employees will be able to type a single sentence or multiple sentences in order to answer the question. If you select the Select option which means you can allow employees to select over options. You can add options under the next field which is Options.
Performance Review->Add Newto assign a performance review for a particular employee or Manager.
a. Select the Employee, you wish to assign the performance review
b. Select a Coordinator who is coordinating the performance review
c. Select Attendees who will be participating in the performance review meeting
d. You can select the Template as the next step. You won’t be able to do it if you haven’t created the Templates prior as I have explained in the first question. Select the right Template to the right employee.
e. Keep the Status as Pending if this hasn’t been processed yet.
f. Set up the Dates correctly and Save
Employees can view the Performance Review assessment from the Notification on the top bar Or else they can go to
- 1.Log in to the Admin account
- 2.Under Performance Review module on Dashboard
- 3.Click on to the Review Feedback tab
- 4.Click on Add New in order to request feedback from employees
Managers can log in to their accounts and click on the notification on the top bar or they can go to their
Performance Module->Review->Provide Feedback
Supervisors can view the Performance Review assessment from the Notification on the top bar Or they can go to
Employees Module->Performance Review. Also, they can go to their
Review->Performance Review Coordinated by Me
- 1.Log in to the Admin account
- 2.Go to Performance Review module on Dashboard
- 3.Under Performance Review tab, employees’ reviews will be there
- 4.Click on the Edit tool