Training module in IceHrm can be used to manage process of providing internal trainings for employees.
In training module we have courses, training sessions and training subscription management.
- 1.Admins/Managers can define courses
- 2.Admins/Managers can use courses to create training sessions
- 3.Admin can assign courses to employees or employees can subscribe
- 4.Employees can mark training sessions as attended and attach a proof of completion if required
- 5.Admins/Managers can approve that the training session is completed by the employee
Each course should have a code
The course name
The employee of the company who is responsible for coordinating the course. In some cases coordinator could be the trainer/instructor as well
Name of the person who conduct the course
Whether the course is sponsored by the company or paid by the employee
Name of the training session
Select the trainign course
When this training session is scheduled
If the training session has an associated assignment, the due date for that
Whether the training session is delivered in a class room, online or its a sel study session
- Assign = Only admins/mangers can assign the session to employees - Sign Up = Session is open for employees to sign up
An attachment with other resources for the session
If Yes, employees have to attach a proof of completion (such as certificate) before marking the training session as completed
- 1.An employee can subscribe to a training session via
Training => Trainingmodule.
- 2.Go to "All Training Sessions" tab
- 3.Click on subscribe button
Employees can only subscribe to training sessions having Attendance Type set to "Sign Up"
Once an employee participated in a training session he/she can mark the training as completed via
Training=>Training=>My Training Sessionstab. Once this is done a notification will be sent to the supervisor to approve the training session.
If the training session requires proof of completion, an employee has to edit the training session under "My Training Sessions" tab and attach a proof of completion before submitting it for approval
Once an employee mark a training session as completed, the supervisor will receive a notification to approve it.
Approve training session
If all the things are in order, the supervisor can approve the training session via
Training=>Training=>Training Sessions of Direct Reportstab